“Loved the house and La Petite Maison, which was rented by the grandparents. This was an excellent set-up. Not sure whether to recommend such a beautiful place or keep the secret to ourselves.”
LA PETITE MAISON IS ADJACENT TO LA LOGE AND IS SELF-CONTAINED, PROVIDING ACCOMMODATION FOR A FURTHER
TWO PEOPLE. REST ASSURED THAT, IF LA PETITE MAISON IS NOT REQUIRED, IT WOULD NOT BE LET TO OTHERS
DURING YOUR STAY IN LA LOGE.
La Petite Maison is a beautifully proportioned little house, which has been completely restored to provide living accommodation for two people on one floor, and is accessed via the external stone staircase and terrace from the Courtyard.
We believe our visitors value their privacy and, whilst the house is completely self-contained, because it is situated in the same Courtyard as La Loge, it is ONLY occupied if you require additional accommodation for friends or family. The sole exception is out-of-season if a cosy house is required for just two people.
The bedroom has a double bed with comfortable mattress. The bathroom, which leads off the bedroom, has a bath with shower over.
Duvets and UK size pillows are provided, and linen and towels can be supplied at a small extra charge.
- Bedroom – double with en-suite bathroom, stone walls and beamed ceiling
- Kitchen – modern appliances
- Living Room – full of character with imposing inglenook fireplace
- Internet – reliable cabled broadband and good Wifi signal
- Heating – wood-burning stove, oil-fired central heating
- Situation – quiet, private, very large south-facing courtyard
All rooms are equipped with electric convector heaters for use if required.
Full central heating is installed and may be used by arrangement at a supplement of £50 per week. Logs available for the wood-burning stove.
- New electric oven with ceramic hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Washing machine and tumble-dryer
- Toaster, coffee-maker and kettle
- Outdoor barbeque
- Wood-burning stove
- Oil-fired central heating
- Linen and towels (extra charge)
- DVD / CD player
- Television with Freesat programmes
- Table tennis and badminton
If La Petite Maison is not required, you may rest assured that it would NOT be occupied by others during your stay.
NB: La Petite Maison is normally let ONLY in conjunction with La Loge from 1st April to 1st November. Outside these dates it may be available on its own.