“Le Pigeonnier has obviously given a lot of pleasure to so many people, our family included. Its ideal location, panoramic views, high standard of accommodation, coupled with perfect hosts who have given help and advice, are a recipe for a relaxing vacation.”
Le Pigeonnier is quite separate from the two courtyard properties, having its own entrance drive and exclusive area.
Le Pigeonnier is situated in an elevated position and enjoys lovely views across the valley from all rooms. Visitors have exclusive use of the large, south-facing terrace and adjoining garden with trees. The dining room doors open onto a tiled, partially enclosed area, which provides a shaded eating-out space.
Originally a barn, Le Pigeonnier has been converted into an attractive house, retaining the character of the stone walls and exposed beams, to provide quality accommodation for up to six people. Le Pigeonnier is quite separate from the Courtyard properties, having its own entrance drive and exclusive area.
To one side of the kitchen is the vaulted lounge, which also opens onto the terrace, and to the other side is the beamed living/dining Room, from which the oak open-tread stairs lead up to the first floor. The living rooms have comfortable easy chairs and dining furniture. The TV receives Freesat programmes including BBC and ITV as well as English language Radio, and there is a DVD/CD Player. Broadband is cabled to Le Pigeonnier and the Wifi signal is very reliable.
There are three double bedrooms, all equipped with comfortable beds and attractive painted furniture. Duvets and UK size pillows are provided, and linen and towels can be supplied at a small extra charge. A cot, high-chair and stair-gate are available if required.
- Bedrooms – double with en-suite, twin, bunk beds in tower
- Bathroom – with bath and thermostatically-controlled shower. Separate WC
- Kitchen – modern appliances
- Living Rooms – stone vaulted sitting room and separate beamed dining room
- Terrace – garden furniture, recliners, barbeque, table-tennis and badminton
- Internet – reliable cabled broadband with good Wifi signal
- Heating – wood-burning stove, oil-fired central heating
- Situation – quiet, private, lovely views from all rooms, terrace
All rooms are equipped with electric convector heaters for use if required.
Full oil-fired central heating is installed and may be used by arrangement at a supplement of £60 per week. Logs available for the wood-burning stove.
- New electric oven with ceramic hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Washing machine and tumble-dryer
- Toaster, coffee-maker and kettle
- Outdoor barbeque
- Wood-burning stove
- Oil-fired central heating
- Linen and towels (extra charge)
- Cot, stair gate and high chair available
- DVD / CD player
- Television (English and French)
- Table tennis and badminton
Weekly Rental and Availability 2021
Weeks Commencing Saturday:
2021 Dates – Le Pigeonnier
March 27th / April 3rd / April 10th / April 17th / April 24th
May 1st / May 8th / May 15th
May 22nd / May 29th / June 5th / June 12th
June 19th / June 26th / July 3rd
July 10th / July 17th / July 24th
July 31st / August 7th / August 14th / August 21st
August 28th / September 4th / September 11th / September 18th
September 25th / October 2nd / October 9th / October 16th / October 23rd
2021 Dates – Le Pigeonnier
|March 27th / April 3rd / April 10th / April 17th / April 24th||£350.00|
|May 1st / May 8th / May 15th||£380.00|
|May 22nd / May 29th / June 5th / June 12th||£420.00|
|June 19th / June 26th / July 3rd||£450.00|
|July 10th / July 17th / July 24th||£500.00|
|July 31st / August 7th / August 14th / August 21st||£550.00|
|August 28th / September 4th / September 11th / September 18th||£470.00|
|September 25th / October 2nd / October 9th / October 16th / October 23rd||£400.00|