“Le Pigeonnier has obviously given a lot of pleasure to so many people, our family included. Its ideal location, panoramic views, high standard of accommodation, coupled with perfect hosts who have given help and advice, are a recipe for a relaxing vacation.”
Le Pigeonnier is quite separate from the two courtyard properties, having its own entrance drive and exclusive area.
Le Pigeonnier is situated in an elevated position and enjoys lovely views across the valley from all rooms. Visitors have exclusive use of the large, south-facing terrace and adjoining garden with trees. The dining room doors open onto a tiled, partially enclosed area, which provides a shaded eating-out space.
Originally a barn, Le Pigeonnier has been converted into an attractive house, retaining the character of the stone walls and exposed beams, to provide quality accommodation for up to six people. Le Pigeonnier is quite separate from the Courtyard properties, having its own entrance drive and exclusive area.
To one side of the kitchen is the vaulted lounge, which also opens onto the terrace, and to the other side is the beamed living/dining Room, from which the oak open-tread stairs lead up to the first floor. The living rooms have comfortable easy chairs and dining furniture. The TV receives both English and French programmes as well as English language Radio, and there is a DVD/CD Player. Broadband is cabled to Le Pigeonnier and the Wifi signal is reliable.
There are three double bedrooms, all equipped with comfortable beds and attractive painted furniture. Duvets and UK size pillows are provided, and linen and towels can be supplied at a small extra charge. A cot, high-chair and stair-gate are available if required.
- Bedrooms – double with en-suite, twin, bunk beds in tower
- Bathroom – with bath and thermostatically-controlled shower. Separate WC
- Kitchen – modern appliances
- Living Rooms – stone vaulted sitting room and separate beamed dining room
- Terrace – covered eating area, garden furniture, recliners, barbeque, table-tennis and badminton
- Internet – reliable broadband with good Wifi signal
- Heating – wood-burning stove, oil-fired central heating
- Situation – quiet, private, lovely views from all rooms, terrace
All rooms are equipped with electric convector heaters for use if required.
Full oil-fired central heating is installed and may be used by arrangement at a supplement of £70 per week for 8 hours per day (timed to your requirements). Logs are available for the wood-burning stove.
- New electric oven with ceramic hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Washing machine and tumble-dryer
- Toaster, coffee-maker and kettle
- Outdoor barbeque
- Wood-burning stove
- Oil-fired central heating
- Linen and towels (extra charge)
- Cot, stair gate and high chair available
- DVD / CD player
- Television (English and French)
- Table tennis and badminton
Weekly Rental and Availability 2022
Weeks Commencing Saturday:
2022 Dates – Le Pigeonnier
April 2nd / April 9th / April 16th / April 23rd
April 30th / May 7th / May 14th
May 21st / May 28th / June 4th / June 11th
June 18th / June 25th / July 2nd
July 9th / July 16th / July 23rd
July 30th / August 6th / August 13th / August 20th
August 27th / September 3rd / September 10th / September 17th
September 24th / October 1st / October 8th / October 15th / October 22nd
2022 Dates – Le Pigeonnier
|April 2nd / April 9th / April 16th / April 23rd||£400.00|
|April 30th / May 7th / May 14th||£430.00|
|May 21st / May 28th / June 4th / June 11th||£460.00|
|June 18th / June 25th / July 2nd||£500.00|
|July 9th / July 16th / July 23rd||£550.00|
|July 30th / August 6th / August 13th / August 20th||£600.00|
|August 27th / September 3rd / September 10th / September 17th||£515.00|
|September 24th / October 1st / October 8th / October 15th / October 22nd||£440.00|