“Le Pigeonnier has obviously given a lot of pleasure to so many people, our family included. Its ideal location, panoramic views, high standard of accommodation, coupled with perfect hosts who have given help and advice, are a recipe for a relaxing vacation.”
Le Pigeonnier is quite separate from the two courtyard properties, having its own entrance drive and exclusive area.
Le Pigeonnier is situated in an elevated position and enjoys lovely views across the valley from all rooms. Visitors have exclusive use of the large, south-facing terrace and adjoining garden with trees. The dining room doors open onto a tiled, partially enclosed area, which provides a shaded eating-out space.
Originally a barn, Le Pigeonnier has been converted into an attractive house, retaining the character of the stone walls and exposed beams, to provide quality accommodation for up to six people. Le Pigeonnier is quite separate from the Courtyard properties, having its own entrance drive and exclusive area.
To one side of the kitchen is the vaulted lounge, which also opens onto the terrace, and to the other side is the beamed living/dining Room, from which the oak open-tread stairs lead up to the first floor. The living rooms have comfortable easy chairs and dining furniture. The TV receives Freesat programmes including BBC and ITV as well as English language Radio, and there is a DVD/CD Player. Broadband is cabled to Le Pigeonnier and the Wifi signal is very reliable.
There are three double bedrooms, all equipped with comfortable beds and attractive painted furniture. Duvets and UK size pillows are provided, and linen and towels can be supplied at a small extra charge. A cot, high-chair and stair-gate are available if required.
- Bedrooms – double with en-suite, twin, bunk beds in tower
- Bathroom – with bath and thermostatically-controlled shower. Separate WC
- Kitchen – modern appliances
- Living Rooms – stone vaulted sitting room and separate beamed dining room
- Terrace – garden furniture, recliners, barbeque, table-tennis and badminton
- Internet – reliable cabled broadband and good Wifi signal
- Heating – wood-burning stove, oil-fired central heating
- Situation – quiet, private, lovely views from all rooms, terrace
All rooms are equipped with electric convector heaters for use if required.
Full oil-fired central heating is installed and may be used by arrangement at a supplement of £60 per week. Logs available for the wood-burning stove.
- New electric oven with ceramic hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Washing machine and tumble-dryer
- Toaster, coffee-maker and kettle
- Outdoor barbeque
- Wood-burning stove
- Oil-fired central heating
- Linen and towels (extra charge)
- Cot, stair gate and high chair available
- DVD / CD player
- Television with Freesat programmes
- Table tennis and badminton
Weekly Rental and Availability 2020
Weeks commencing Saturday:
2020 Dates – Le Pigeonnier
LAST YEAR'S PRICES RETAINED
|April 4th / April 11th / April 18th||£340.00|
|April 25th / May 2nd / May 9th / May 16th||£360.00|
|May 23rd / May 30th / June 6th / June 13th / June 20th||£415.00|
|June 27th / July 4th / July 11th||£495.00|
|July 18th / July 25th / August 1st / August 8th / August 15th||£575.00|
|August 22nd / August 29th / September 5th / September 12th||£470.00|
|September 19th / September 26th / October 3rd / October 10th / October 17th||£340.00|