“Le Pigeonnier has obviously given a lot of pleasure to so many people, our family included. Its ideal location, panoramic views, high standard of accommodation, coupled with perfect hosts who have given help and advice, are a recipe for a relaxing vacation.”
Le Pigeonnier is quite separate from the two courtyard properties, having its own entrance drive and exclusive area.
Le Pigeonnier is situated in an elevated position and enjoys lovely views across the valley from all rooms. Visitors have exclusive use of the large, south-facing terrace and adjoining garden with trees. The dining room doors open onto a tiled, partially enclosed area, which provides a shaded eating-out space.
Originally a barn, Le Pigeonnier has been converted into an attractive house, retaining the character of the stone walls and exposed beams, to provide quality accommodation for up to six people. Le Pigeonnier is quite separate from the Courtyard properties, having its own entrance drive and exclusive area.
To one side of the kitchen is the vaulted lounge, which also opens onto the terrace, and to the other side is the beamed living/dining Room, from which the oak open-tread stairs lead up to the first floor. The living rooms have comfortable easy chairs and dining furniture. The TV receives Freesat programmes including BBC and ITV as well as English language Radio, and there is a DVD/CD Player. Broadband is cabled to Le Pigeonnier and the Wifi signal is very reliable.
There are three double bedrooms, all equipped with comfortable beds and attractive painted furniture. Duvets and UK size pillows are provided, and linen and towels can be supplied at a small extra charge. A cot, high-chair and stair-gate are available if required.
- Bedrooms – double with en-suite, twin, bunk beds in tower
- Bathroom – with bath and thermostatically-controlled shower. Separate WC
- Kitchen – modern appliances
- Living Rooms – stone vaulted sitting room and separate beamed dining room
- Terrace – garden furniture, recliners, barbeque, table-tennis and badminton
- Internet – reliable cabled broadband and good Wifi signal
- Heating – wood-burning stove, oil-fired central heating
- Situation – quiet, private, lovely views from all rooms, terrace
All rooms are equipped with electric convector heaters for use if required.
Full oil-fired central heating is installed and may be used by arrangement at a supplement of £50 per week. Logs available for the wood-burning stove.
- New electric oven with ceramic hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Washing machine and tumble-dryer
- Toaster, coffee-maker and kettle
- Outdoor barbeque
- Wood-burning stove
- Oil-fired central heating
- Linen and towels (extra charge)
- Cot, stair gate and high chair available
- DVD / CD player
- Television with Freesat programmes
- Table tennis and badminton
Weekly Rental and Availability 2017 and 2018
Weeks commencing Saturday:
|2017 Dates – Le Pigeonnier||Rental|
|April 8th / April 15th / April 22nd||£300.00|
|April 29th / May 6th / May 13th / May 20th||£325.00|
|May 27th / June 3rd / June 10th / June 17th / June 24th||£395.00|
|July 1st / July 8th / July 15th||£475.00|
|July 22nd / July 29th / August 5th / August 12th / August 19th||£495.00|
|August 26th / September 2nd / September 9th / September 16th||£435.00|
|September 23rd / September 30th / October 7th / October 14th / October 21st||£315.00|
|2018 Dates – Le Pigeonnier||Rental|
|April 7th / April 14th / April 21st||£315.00|
|April 28th / May 5th / May 12th / May 19th||£340.00|
|May 26th / June 2nd / June 9th / June 16th / June 23rd||£395.00|
|June 30th / July 7th / July 14th||£475.00|
|July 21st / July 28th / August 4th / August 11th / August 18th||£495.00|
|August 25th / September 1st / September 8th / September 15th||£445.00|
|September 22nd / September 29th / October 6th / October 13th / October 20th||£325.00|